Fruity, & soft
strawberry, cherry, & spices
With Giftbox, Without Giftbox
La Casa de Lúculo
Chloss Terroir 2021
A 100% natural wine, in the production of which no ingredients have been used other than grapes from organic farming harvested by hand. No additives. Pure and authentic.
Young garnacha red wine, with a soft, bright, and lively color.
Very fresh red fruit, especially strawberries, to which aromatic herbs are added.
€9.60 – €12.10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
History of the brand
- This is the first time that Virginia Arranz, one of the most experienced female winemakers of Navarra – Spain has made a natural wine, to reinvent its notion in a
contemporary way. To bring it light, combine matter and deconstruct its very structure.
- She started la Casa de Lúculo in 2006 with the aim to save the bush vine Garnacha in
the Baja Montaña region of Navarra. Since 2008 Eugenie van Ekeris joined her dream, to approach the project from a design point of view. To bring a visual movement to the wine with the added sensation of ephemerality.
- Chloss is an encounter between nature and elegance. Delightedly created imbalance.
- A 100% natural wine, in the production of which no ingredients have been used other
than grapes from organic farming harvested by hand. No additives. Pure and authentic.
- All winemaking processes are natural, allowing the grape variety to express itself with
minimal oenological intervention.
- Chloss respects the purist discipline of winemaking.
- Chloss wine is made from Garnacha grapes grown in the Ribera Baja of Navarra – where the oldest vineyards of this variety are cultivated.
- Serve at 16 – 18ºC.
- Ideal to pair with pasta and rice, white meats and soft cheeses.
I wanted to deconstruct the very structure of natural wine